- Members must attend all five Sunday rehearsals and the dress rehearsal the afternoon of the concert.
- If a member is unable to make a rehearsal, they must notify the personnel manager in advance, or as soon as they are aware of the conflict. Absences and failure to notify can result in dismissal from the current concert cycle. The personnel manager may be reached at email@example.com
- Roster spots are determined based upon instrumentation needs.
- Gentlemen’s dress is a black tuxedo with black accessories, including black shoes and socks.
- Ladies dress is a solid black top, with sleeves and covered shoulders. Bottoms may either be dress pants or a full length skirt. Full length dresses with sleeves are also acceptable. Black, close-toed shoes and black hosiery are required.